Air Fryer Holiday: Thanksgiving & Christmas
ULTIMATE HOLIDAY SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR AIR FRYING YOUR FAVORITE DISHES.
- Over 80 Holiday recipes to cook and feed your family Main Dishes, Sides & Veggies, Appetizers & Dips, Breads, Desserts, Leftovers & Next Morning Breakfast.
- YAY! Full color photo for each recipe.
- BONUS! All recipes have step-by-step images to guide you during cooking. These are super helpful!
- The Holidays just got easier!
It’s True! All these great Holiday Dishes are cooked in the air fryer!
- Halogen Air Fryer Whole Turkey
- Oil-less Propane Deep Air Fryer Whole Turkey
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with Bacon, Spinach/Kale, & Parmesan
- Simple Herbed Turkey Breast
- Secret Ingredient Turkey Avocado Burgers
- Herbed Cornish Game Hens
- Crispy-Skin Whole Chicken with Herbs and Lemon Pepper
- Prime Rib Roast
- Ribeye Steak w/ Blue Cheese Butter
- Rosemary Garlic Lamb Chops
- Rack of Lamb with Crispy Parmesan Crust
- Lamb Loin Chops with Chimichurri Sauce
- Spiral Glazed Ham with Honey & Brown Sugar
- Pork Tenderloin with Carrots, Potatoes & Onion Gravy
- Tender Glazed Pork Ribs
- Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- Smothered Pork Chops in Mushroom gravy
- Easy Garlic Herb Salmon with Crispy Broccoli
- White Fish with Asparagus & Lemon Pepper Cream Sauce
- Sesame Shrimp “Stir Fry”
Holiday Leftovers & Breakfast
- Grilled Leftover Turkey Melt
- Leftover Turkey Quesadillas
- Hash Brown & Bacon Breakfast Casserole
- Tater Tot Breakfast Bake with Kielbasa Sausage
- Scotch Eggs
- Hard “Boiled” Eggs
- Baked Eggs with Spinach & Cheese
- Loaded Frittata or Egg Muffin Cups
- Perfect Bacon
- Ham & Cheese Pinwheels
- Crispy Breakfast Wrap
- Frozen Breakfast Pastries & Turnovers
Vegetables & Sides
- Cheesy Green Bean Casserole w/ Toasted Fried Onions
- Sausage Apple Stuffing for Oven-Style Air Fryer
- Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Potatoes Au Gratin Dauphinoise
- Candied Yams
- Maple-Butter Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Acorn Squash with Brown Sugar, Nuts, Pomegranates
- Parmesan Asparagus
- Quick & Easy Butternut Squash Bites
- Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Crispy Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Crispy Broccoli w/ Cheese
- Herbed Carrots
- Fresh Corn On The Cob
- Healthy “Roasted” Cauliflower
- Garlic Mushrooms
- Crispy Garlic Potato Bites
- Garlic Zucchini
- Homemade Corn Bread for Oven-Style Air Fryer
- Homemade Corn Bread for Bucket-Style Air Fryer
- Jiffy Corn Bread “Corn Muffin Mix”
- No-Yeast Greek Yogurt Rolls
- Sweet Potato Rolls
- Garlic Knots with Canned Crescent Dough Sheets
- Homemade Garlic-Cheddar Drop Biscuits
- Canned Refrigerated Biscuits
- Homemade Garlic-Parmesan Toasts
- Frozen Garlic Bread/Texas Toast
- Crescent Rolls from Canned Dough
- 8-inch Pumpkin Pie
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- 8-inch Apple Pie
- Apple Hand Pies
- New York Style Cheesecake
- 8-inch Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Cinnamon Rolls in 15 Minutes
- 15-Minute Donuts
Appetizers & Dips
- Creamy Spinach Dip
- Parmesan Onion Dip
- Garlic Butter “Baked” Brie
- Hot Crab Dip
- Coconut Shrimp with Orange-Soy Dipping Sauce
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Bacon Jalapeño Poppers
- Greek Turkey Feta Meatballs with Tzatziki Dip
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Homemade Sweet Potato Fries
- Bacon Wrapped Zucchini
- Super Tasty Deviled Eggs – 3 ways
- Party Snack Mix – “Nuts & Bolts”
Download Instantly & Read the eBooks as a PDF on Your Desktop, Tablet, Smartphone or in iBooks
Never bought an eBook before? Don’t worry, it’s easy.
Computer: After purchasing, you download the eBook file and it will be saved into your Downloads folder. You can view it from there.
iBooks: Open or drag the file into iBooks and all the devices that share the same library will have it. You can view it from there on your iPad, iPhone or anything using iBooks.
HOLIDAY: Thanksgiving & Christmas
ULTIMATE HOLIDAY SURVIVAL GUIDE for air frying your favorite dishes. 80+ Recipes. Whole turkey with gravy, prime rib, lamb chops, roasts and side dishes are easy! We’ll show you how to air fry desserts like pumpkin pie and cheesecakes.
Low Carb & Keto Friendly Recipes
LOW CARB: These simple and satisfying recipes fit many different low carb lifestyles. Recipes range from 0-10g net carbs per serving. with keto-friendly options. And the recipes are super delicious!
Easy Meals: Fresh Dinners
EASY MEALS: Feed your family fresh, easy and wholesome meals from the Air fryer! With over 20 fantastic recipes from scratch, this cookbook is filled with delicious homemade meals for everyday eating.
Buy All 3 e-Cookbooks
SAVE BY BUYING ALL 3 ECOOKBOOKS – Easy Meals, Low Carb, and Thanksgiving-Christmas for one low price. Start cooking today and you’ll be cooking, eating and living the Air fryer lifestyle!