Air Fryer Pork Bites with Mushrooms
Easy Air Fried Pork Bites Recipe
Super crispy and delicious, we’ll show to make pork bites in the air fryer. You’re going to be hooked! Though pork chops can often be dry or tough, they don’t have to be if you make these air fried goodies. Just cut the pork chops into bites sized pieces. These pork chops will then become juicy little pork bites! Add the mushrooms and even maybe some onions and dinner is served! If you don’t like mushrooms, add other veggies of your liking. The flavors are fantastic and the texture is juicy and wonderful. We were inspired by our popular steak bites and mushrooms to cook with cut pork chops.
Watch the Video making these in the Air Fryer
How to Cook Pork Bites in the Air Fryer
- Step One: Cut pork chops into bite sized pieces. Add mushrooms or veggies like small cut potatoes, squash, broccoli, cauliflower.
- Step two : Add oil and seasonings and stir to coat everything together.
- Finally: Air fry and stir/toss about 3 times during cooking. Keep checking to make sure they cook to your preferred texture. Enjoy! Final recipe times and more details are in the recipe box below.
- Try our super popular : Air Fryer Pork Belly Bites with BBQ Sauce!
Air Fryer Pork Chop Bites with Mushrooms
- 1 lb. pork chops or pork belly , rinsed & patted dry
- 8 oz. mushrooms (cleaned, washed and halved)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter , melted (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 400°F for 4 minutes. This will give a pork a nice sear.
- Cut the pork chops into 3/4” sized cubes and combine with the mushrooms (or your favorite veggie). Coat the pork and mushrooms with the melted butter or oil, and then season with Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread the pork and mushrooms in even layer in air fryer basket.
- Air Fry at 400°F for 10-18 minutes, shaking and flipping and the pork belly 2 times through cooking process (time depends on your preferred doneness, thickness of the pork belly, size & cooking intensity of your air fryer).
- Check the pork chop bites to see how well done it is cooked. If you want it more done, add an extra 2-5 minutes of cooking time.
- Season with additional salt & pepper if desired. Serve warm, right away. If the pork bites get cold, they'll get tough.
- Air fryer sizes and styles vary, which will change cooking times. Keep checking the pork bites to make sure they are cooked the way you like them.
- If cooking in multiple batches (if you have a small air fryer or are doubling the recipe), the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated.
- Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).