Air Fryer Corn on The Cob
Easy Air Fried Corn Recipe
Air Fried corn on the cob is fantastic! When sweet corn is plentiful, we love eating air fryer corn on the cob. Air frying corn in the air fryer is quick, simple and crazy delicious! Instead of heating up the grill for just a corn or two, air fryer is the way to go! The roasted and crispy flavors for sweet corn are so great. It’s a great option for when you’re craving grilled corn. Best of all, you don’t have to heat up your oven during Summer either. And sure, you can use your microwave to make corn on the cob. But the air fried “roasted” flavors you get from the hot circulating air can’t be beat. It’s so good!
Watch the Video making Corn on Cob in the Air Fryer
How to Cook Corn on The Cob in Air Fryer
- We start with fresh corn and haven’t tried frozen corn on the cob. If you want to cook them from frozen, it might take the same amount of time.
- Cut the fresh corn ends to fit your air fryer basket. Or cut them in half for smaller air fryer sizes.
- Spray with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper. If you add butter first, it might burn. So it’s better to add butter later when you eat it.
- Beautiful texture and flavor for air fried corn! All recipe details are in recipe box below.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- Steak Bites Recipe in the air fryer
- Air Fryer Spicy Cauliflower
- What is Air Frying? A Guide to Eating Healthier
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- 2 (2 ) fresh ears of corn , shucked and cleaned
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- oil spray or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) butter for spreading
- Remove leaves and silk from the corn. Cut end of corn to fit air fryer basket. If needed for smaller air fryer, cut the corn in half.
- Coat all sides of the corn with oil spray or olive oil. Season with salt and pepper around the whole corn.
- Air Fry at 370°F for 12-16 minutes, flipping half way. Cook until kernels are tender and lightly browned. (Cooking time will depend on size of corn, how full air fryer basket is, & different models/sizes of air fryers).
- Spread butter on the corn along with additional salt, pepper or your favorite seasonings, if needed. Enjoy!
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).