Air Fryer Stuffed Turkey Breast (Bacon, Kale/Spinach, Parm)
Air Fried Stuffed Turkey Breast Recipe
We couldn’t find anything online, so we needed to write a tutorial on how to cook a stuffed turkey breast in the air fryer. You saw it here first: Air Fried stuffed turkey breast! Our Wbm search didn’t show any results so we wanted to be the first to share our technique. It’s so delicious, easy and the results come out fantastic! Our previous turkey breast in the air fryer recipe was such a hit. It’s juicy and flavorful, not at all dry or tough. Now this stuffed version is even more flavorful and juicy because of the stuffing. You can adapt the stuffing ingredients to what ever you want. As long as the stuffing is precooked, you’re ready to go!
Watch the Video Making Stuffed Turkey Breasts w/ Bacon & Veggies in the Air Fryer
How to Make Air Fried Stuffed Turkey Breast
Our set-by-step photo tutorial and recipe at the end of this write up will be super helpful. There’s clear instructions on how to cook a delicious stuffed turkey breast for Thanksgiving, Holidays or everyday dinner. Our recipe is perfect for Thanksgiving especially when you have limited oven space. The clean up is easy too and you can easily serve a hungry gathering with juicy turkey.
Hope you all enjoy this air fryer recipe and share it with your family, friends and loved ones! Let us know what you think of the recipe. Enjoy!
So Many Stuffing Possibilities
You can pretty much stuff this turkey with what ever you want. Be creative! You can use dried fruit, different veggies or even some bread stuffing. We love using different types of cheese too like feta. Feta and spinach stuffing is fantastic. So the possibilities are endless and you’ll never get bored with our air fried stuffed turkey breast!
Air Fryer Stuffed Turkey Breast “Roll” with Bacon, Spinach/Kale, & Parmesan
If not using bacon, replace with 2 Tablespoons oil or butter.
Try to keep the skin-on turkey because it keeps the meat moist during cooking. Make sure to have a kitchen thermometer on hand to check temperature to ensure it’s cooked. See the great step-by-step photos in the write-up above recipe.
- 2 (2 ) 1.5 lb. (680g) deboned turkey breasts
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
- 4 slices (4 slices) bacon , cut into bite sized pieces
- 4 oz. (113 g) mushrooms , sliced
- 1/2 small (1/2 small) onion , diced
- 2 cloves (2 cloves) garlic , minced
- 2 cups (480 ml) chopped fresh kale or spinach (if frozen use 1 cup, thawed, then squeeze out water)
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) dried thyme , oregano or rosemary (or 1/2 Tablespoon fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) dried sage or 1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) kosher salt , or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 ml) black pepper , or to taste
- 1/4 cup (25 g) shredded parmesan cheese or crumbled feta
Make the Filling:
- Heat pan on medium-high heat and add bacon. Cook until bacon starts to become crispy. Add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms shrink and release moisture.
- Add kale or spinach and cook until softened. Add dried herbs, salt and pepper and stir. Remove pan from heat.
- Add the cheese and give it a good stir. Set filling aside.
Prepare the turkey breast:
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap on top of each turkey breast and pound thinner into an even thickness, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Place the turkey breast skin side down. Lay the filling on top of turkey breast. Fold one edge of turkey breast over. Tie turkey breasts. Season top of tied breasts with additional salt and pepper.
- Coat air fryer basket/tray with oil spray. Place the turkey breast on the basket/tray.
- Air Fry at 360°F/180°C for 20 minutes. Flip the stuffed breast over.
- Continue to Air Fry at 360°F/180°C for another 10-20 minutes or until internal temperature of turkey reaches 165°F the thickest part. Allow to rest for 5 minutes and then slice and serve.
If your air fryer is preheated or if you are cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce timing by a few minutes (unless preheating is called for in the recipe).
Here’s a Baked Version–> Baked Stuffed Turkey Breast: